2020 Christmas Moon Mini Session (DEPOSIT ONLY)
2020 Christmas Moon Mini Session (DEPOSIT)
8393 Brittewood Circle Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Images are chosen from a proof gallery (each image is watermarked) sent via email. Clients can favorite the images they want then email/message me (firstname.lastname@example.org) once completing their choices and/or if they wish to upgrade to more images. The remaining balance will be billed prior to the final gallery delivery.
per image $15
+ 5 images $70
+ 10 images $125
Images will be delivered within 24 hours after receiving notification of favorites chosen unless upgrades are desired, in which invoicing needs to be paid prior to gallery delivery.
Galleries are delivered via PASS and can be downloaded directly to a computer or laptop. I highly recommend this vs the PASS app and uploading anything from a phone or mobile device. Galleried remain active for 10 years and photos can be downloaded as many times as possible. Access to the gallery can be shared, however only the individual whose email is on file will have the VIP access and can share the password to others.
By submitting payment for this session you the "client" agree to the following:
This is a legally binding contract between the Client purchasing this session and Moonrise Photography llc. It supersedes all previous agreements (written and verbal) between parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing and signed by all parties. If any parties waive or alter part of the agreement, the rest of the agreement remains intact.
1) To secure your session you will need to pay your invoice within 24 hours after receiving it or this contract will be VOID.
2) You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc.).
3) I would never want to photograph someone who wasn’t feeling 100%. If someone becomes ill, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted only at my discretion.
4) Cancellation: If the session is cancelled by the client with more than 3 days prior to the session, the session payment will not be returned, but can be used at a later date, it being the agreed loss suffered by the photographer due to cancellation.
5) Limit of Liability: In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any circumstance, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss. Any legal matters will be held in the photographer’s home state, any legal fees incurred by the photographer as a result of a client prosecution will be paid by the client.
6) Satisfaction & Accuracy: The client agrees that the work delivered will be of a similar style and caliber to those photographs on our website and blog, and that the photographer will have complete creative control during the photographs and in post-processing. The images will be delivered in JPEG format. Please see #12 in regards to re-editing. The photographer will not edit for physical size, hair, nor any other physical appearance issue other than blemishes, bruises, etc.
7) Interference/Obstruction: No Clients may impede the photographer when she is shooting or performing her duties; failure to comply with this may result in missed moments or fewer delivered images. The responsibility of this will fall on the client to ensure all are in compliance.
PROOFING & ORDERING
8) Within 1 week after the session I will post your images in a password protected proof gallery for you to view and choose the images you want "unwatermarked" for your final gallery. Any payment for additional images must also be made prior to the final gallery delivery.
9) Be sure to inspect your images very carefully in your proof gallery and final gallery. Once images and products are downloaded, all sales are final.
10) Creative privilege - there are times when an image needs a certain crop or a particular treatment. I will do my best to match your tastes, but I need to have the freedom to decide how to make an image look its absolute best.
11 I cannot begin design work or processing orders until payment is complete.
12) If you have a request for a small change to an image, please let me know when you place your order. I can address minor changes at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at $25/hr. I will let you know if there will be extra charges before work has begun. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless if the final product is purchased.
13) To ensure the best print quality, try to avoid altering your images before printing. If in doubt, just ask me. I am not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products not printed directly by me.
14) If you purchase items that require design work (ex. Albums, Canvases & Specialty Prints), I will consult you first to get your input on the images, colors, text, etc. for the design. Try to be as specific as possible. I will then create a design doing my best to incorporate your requests. You can make up to two changes to that design (change a color, change text, change out a picture). Additional changes will be billed at $25/hr. Again, I will let you know if there are extra charges before work is begun. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless if the final product is purchased.
15) Try to keep in mind that there is a great deal of time and planning that goes into layouts, so adding, deleting, or moving pictures around can be quite complicated and may affect several aspects of the overall design.
16) Session Fees will be paid online via Paypal (or Square if no paypal account) unless clear communication has been made as to which form of payment is preferred. Checks returned by the bank for any reason will be charged a $25.00 service charge and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
17) MOONRISE PHOTOGRAPHY LLC retains copyrights on all images and reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, or other purposes. Clients must request a "License for Personal Use" for all digital images purchased. Under no circumstances can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, in competitions, or for professional display.
18) If for any reason including but not limited to: illness, emergency, weather and other acts of God Moonrise Photography llc is unable to attend the photography session, she will will do her best to reschedule or refund the session fee.
19) Please do not copy images you have not purchased. Copying or scanning images from your gallery, my website, the blog, or from other printed materials is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use.
20) Credits and special offers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
21) A new session cannot be scheduled until ordering is complete on a past session.
22) ALL SALES ARE FINAL.